Our mission is to provide the highest possible quality of care and support services to service users to enable them to remain at home and maintain their independence.
Our goal is to be THE care service of choice in local communities all around the UK.
At the heart of everything we do is our desire to constantly strive to meet the complex needs of our service users.
This is achieved by:
- Delivering a safe, effective and caring service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the Service User’s quality of life.
- Providing person-centred personal care and domestic services that are tailored to the Service User’s needs and requirements, support their independence and aspirations, value each service user as an individual, and recognise their potential and human rights.
- Ensuring that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each Service User’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the rights to make decisions.
- Ensuring that each Service User’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- Matching the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the Service User.
- Ensuring that Service Users understand the service we provide, and feel in control of their care programme.
- Enabling people discharged from hospital in setting goals for recovery.