You don’t need to have any experience in the care industry to benefit from what a Hope Homecare franchise can offer you. Our proven model is designed to give you the system and tools you need to use whatever skills you bring to build your own successful business.
As a Hope Homecare franchisee, you will receive extensive training on how to run your own care company, as well as how to deliver a service based on our own very high standards. Most of this training will be delivered by our CEO and Founder, Gail Maimbolwa, so that you can be sure to benefit from the highest level of experience and expertise the franchise can offer. Training will be delivered in a combination of remote sessions and visits to your territory by Gail.
As some franchisees have a background in care already, whereas others are new to the sector, every training programme is tailored to meet your specific needs. However, you can expect the following areas to be comprehensively covered:
- Different types of care and how to deliver them
- Recruiting and training your carers
- Day-to-day operations of your business
- How to succeed as a care company owner
- Compliance with CQC standards
- Guidance on CQC registration and accreditation
- Best practice in standards of care
- How to find your first customers and contracts